Friday, July 29, 2011

Nursery Rhyme activities

At the beginning of the year the other Kinder teachers and I do a nursery rhyme unit. We do six different nursery rhymes. I decided to create an activity for each nursery rhyme so the kinders can do it during one of their rotations. This particular activity would have the kinders drawing a picture of the nursery rhyme and highlighting a certain sight words or letter within the rhyme itself. I will put the letter or sight word inside of the star; I left it blank so whoever wants to use these can put in their own letters and words. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! Thank you!!!

    My heart always feels sad when I realize how many kiddos don't know Nursery Rhymes anymore.

    I am a new follower and would love for you to come visit me and grab lots and lots of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete